You can initiate a return for most new and unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the original price of the product (not including shipping and handling). Items must be returned in new or unused condition. To receive a refund, the original packing list should accompany your return. If you initiate a return after 30 days, you may be entitled to a partial refund depending on elapsed time and condition of merchandise.
Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise. Photos are often required and always suggested so that a claim may be made with the shipping company.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer unless it is the result of our error or defective product; in which case we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement.
How to Prepare Your Item for Return:
Please follow the steps below to complete your return:
- Contact us to request a Return Authorization Form. (Please be sure to state the reason for the return.)
- A customer service representative will reply with a Return Authorization Form and further instructions for shipping your return depending on the item(s) that are being sent back.
- Print the Return Authorization Form to enclose with the item(s) you are returning.
- Write a brief description on the Return Authorization Form stating the reason for the return.
- Pack your return securely and enclose the Return Authorization Form and the original packing slip.
- Ship the package to the return address provided by customer service. (We recommend obtaining a shipping tracking number for your return.)
Note: Returns received without a Return Authorization Form will not be processed.